We are looking for a passionate and experienced Designer to join our tight-knit, busy London-based team. The successful candidate will assist in the creation and execution of multi-disciplinary design projects. In the current environment, the office is split between home working and office-based, and the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a remote environment.
We are looking for someone with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- 2 or more years of experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong conceptual skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- A keen eye for colour, composition, and typography
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS and Figma
- An original, compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality digital design experience
- Degree in graphic design or similar is desirable
- Attention to detail from brief to delivery
- Experience in motion design is a strong advantage
- You should be highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
We would like to see evidence that you fit with our values:
- Take pride: Care about what you do, who you are and your impact in the world.
- Create a place to belong: Build a positive team spirit, creating a place for people to be their best.
- Be approachable: Create a genuinely collaborative environment.
- Show up: Strive to be your best – prepare, learn, ask questions and improve.
About Make it Clear
We are a London based design agency who help large organisations communicate clearly about their technology-based products and services. We create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs. We are Make it Clear, and that’s what we do.
If you want to be part of a growing team and really make your mark, please send your CV, salary expectations and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org