Reporting to the Account Director you will be pivotal in the steady growth of the agency and own one of our most important areas. As a small agile agency, we aim to hire outstanding individuals and empower them to take ownership and responsibility for contributing to the delivery of work that achieves effective results.
In the current environment, the office is split between home and office work, therefore the successful candidate will need to work effectively in a remote environment while being based within commuting distance from our London office.
- Ensure Make it Clear are registered for, and active on, the relevant frameworks
- Keep Make it Clear’s profile active and up to date on relevant third-party platforms
- Identify partnership areas, find, shortlist and engage (run a campaign to support this)
- Manage and maintain the MiC CRM, reporting key metrics to the SMT
- Evaluate the CRM system and implement a new solution (potentially pipedrive)
- Nurture the pipeline, develop opportunities and convert these to projects
- Run the annual client re-engagement campaign
- Pitching and presenting to potential clients
- Monitor tender websites and selection of appropriate tenders
- Manage relationships and regularly communicate with partners to understand their services and offerings
- Seeking new partners were appropriate for MiC clients and potential service alignment
- Help to inform and shape the agency’s digital marketing strategy
- Manage the internal digital marketer, ensuring outputs and quality is maintained
- Work with the digital marketer to set the marketing strategy that will drive profile and sales
- Working with the senior management team to develop and sell ‘gateway products’
The performance of this role will be measured against the successful conversion of qualified leads.
- Confident in managing various tasks at the same time
- Compelling writing style, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong interest in marketing, research and business strategy
- Ability to think on your feet
- Minimum of four years experience in a relevant industry
- Experience managing a small team
- Outgoing and approachable
We would like to see evidence that you fit with our values
- Take pride: Care about what you do, who you are and your impact in the world.
- Create a place to belong: Build a positive team spirit, creating a place for people to be their best.
- Be approachable: Create a genuinely collaborative environment.
- Show up: Strive to be your best – prepare, learn, ask questions and improve
- Annual budget for training and development
- 23 days off (excl. Bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Summer and Winter team away days
- Opportunities for career progression
At Make it Clear, we create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs for clients such as Cambridge University Press, Thales, Orange and Virgin Media. We’re a small, fast-paced and ambitious agency where capability and initiative is noticed and rewarded with responsibility.
How to apply
Please send to email@example.com:
- A cover letter/email describing your background and interest in the role
- Your resume/CV
- Salary expectations
We would like to thank all who apply, however, please note only those who are invited to interview will be contacted.