Junior UX/UI Designer
We are going places in the world of UX design and we want you to join us!
£25,000 - £35,000
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join an agency that's passionate about excellence, collaboration and making best in class digital experiences that make sense?We are going places in the world of UX design and we want you to join us! Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join an agency that's passionate about excellence, collaboration and making best in class digital experiences that make sense? We are offering the opportunity to be a pivotal member of a growing UX/UI team. This is a client facing role supported by the accounts team and working closely with strategists and researchers. The client base is large and the work is fast paced, technical and high profile. The focus of this role will be on UI so we need to see a shiny portfolio and an inside out knowledge of Figma. If you want to make your mark in an organisation that prioritises culture and wellbeing then we could be a match!
- We are looking for someone with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- 1-2 years of UX/UI experience (preferably agency)
- Ability to work across a wide range of UX tasks such as:
- User research
- Usability testing
- Report writing
- Creation of pixel perfect UI design, design skills including:
- Visual research
- Colour and typography
- Design development processes and rational
- Final design specifications
- Design systems
- Development handovers
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of UX and UI principles and best practises
- Accessibility expertise an advantage
- Proficient in Figma and other UX tools
- Good analytical and research skills, demonstrating the ability to pose the right questions and find answers
- Ability to empathise with and understand user challenges in order to design user-centred solutions
- Process-driven, you take pride in your work with excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly to meet deadlines
- Resourceful, action-oriented and capable of working independently
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members and work efficiently with different roles across the agency as part of a small team
- Take pride: Care about what you do, who you are and your impact in the world.
- Create a place to belong: Build a positive team spirit, creating a place for people to be their best.
- Be approachable: Create a genuinely collaborative environment.
- Show up: Strive to be your best – prepare, learn, ask questions and improve.
About Make it ClearWe are a London-based design agency who help large organisations communicate clearly about their technology-based products and services. We create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs. We are Make it Clear, and that’s what we do. If you want to be part of a growing team and really make your mark, please send your CV, and examples of your work to email@example.com please make the subject line ‘UX / UI Designer application’.
- Annual budget for training and development
- 23 days off (excl. Bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Summer and Winter team away days
- Opportunities for career progression