Digital Content Manager
We are searching for a talented Digital Content Marketer to develop and deliver Make it Clear’s content and engagement strategy
£26,000 - £32,000
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join an agency that's passionate about excellence, collaboration and making best in class digital experiences that make sense?We are searching for a talented Digital Content Marketer to develop and deliver Make it Clear’s content and engagement strategy. They will be responsible for planning, creating, and sharing valuable content to grow the company’s online presence and to ultimately achieve inbound leads. The primary focus of this role is to develop and grow our brand presence online and tell our story through entertaining, engaging material.
- Run the agency’s content marketing, website and social media
- Content creation
- Copywriting and marketing campaign messaging development
- Manage paid digital marketing campaigns
- Manage the company award entries
We would like to see evidence that you fit with our values:
- Take pride: Care about what you do, who you are and your impact in the world.
- Create a place to belong: Build a positive team spirit, creating a place for people to be their best.
- Be approachable: Create a genuinely collaborative environment.
- Show up: Strive to be your best – prepare, learn, ask questions and improve.
About Make it ClearWe are a London-based design agency who help large organisations communicate clearly about their technology-based products and services. We create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs. We are Make it Clear, and that’s what we do. If you want to be part of a growing team and really make your mark, please send your CV, and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org please make the subject line ‘UX / UI Designer application’.
- Annual budget for training and development
- 23 days off (excl. Bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Summer and Winter team away days
- Opportunities for career progression