Reporting to the Account Director you will be pivotal in our campaign and marketing projects for clients. As a small agile agency, we aim to hire outstanding individuals and empower them to take ownership and responsibility for contributing to the delivery of work that achieves effective results.
In the current environment, the office is split between home and office work, therefore the successful candidate will need to work effectively in a remote environment while being based within commuting distance from our London office.
Typical activities expected as part of this role would include:
- Brand messaging
- Naming and tagline development
- Messaging structures
- Brand positioning
- Marketing campaign messaging
- Workshopping with clients
- Researching and writing case studies for clients and the agency
- Responsible for producing engaging, clear copy for a variety of channels
- Managing campaign development via partner media agency
- Prepare background information on new client opportunities
The performance of this role will be measured against success of client projects, services/outputs being delivered on time and meeting client expectations.
At Make it Clear, we create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs for clients such as Cambridge University Press, Thales, Orange and Virgin Media. We’re a small, fast-paced and ambitious agency where capability and initiative is noticed and rewarded with responsibility.
- Ability to understand objectives for projects
- Confident in managing various tasks at the same time
- Compelling writing style, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong interest in marketing, research and business strategy
- Ability to think on your feet
- Minimum of three years experience in a relevant industry
We would like to see evidence that you fit with our values
- Take pride: Care about what you do, who you are and your impact in the world.
- Create a place to belong: Build a positive team spirit, creating a place for people to be their best.
- Be approachable: Create a genuinely collaborative environment.
- Show up: Strive to be your best – prepare, learn, ask questions and improve.
- Annual budget for training and development
- 23 days off (excl. Bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Summer and Winter team away days
- Opportunities for career progression
How to apply
Please send to email@example.com:
- A cover letter/email describing your background and interest in the role
- Your resume/CV
- Salary expectations
We would like to thank all who apply, however, please note only those who are invited to interview will be contacted.