We are looking for a passionate and experienced, Senior UX UI Designer to join our tight-knit, busy London-based team. This is a pivotal role as the successful candidate will be leading a range of UX and UI projects from user research to wireframing, testing and user interface design.
In the current environment, the office is split between home and office working, and the successful candidate will need to work effectively in a remote environment. This position will initially have one direct report but will be pivotal in growing the digital function within the agency.
We are looking for someone with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Over five years of UX/UI experience (preferably agency)
- Ability to work across a wide range of UX tasks (such as user research, usability testing, prototyping and wireframing) to conceptual UI, creation of final design specification and development handovers
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of UX and UI principles and best practises
- Accessibility expertise an advantage
- Proficient in Figma and other UX tools
- Good analytical and research skills, demonstrating the ability to pose the right questions and find answers
- Ability to empathise with and understand user challenges in order to design user-centred solutions
- Process-driven, you take pride in your work with excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work quickly and flexibly to meet deadlines
- Resourceful, action-oriented and capable of working independently
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members and work efficiently with different roles across the agency as part of a small team
- Lead digital projects pulling together strategy, UX and design output to deliver excellent results
- Own, develop and maintain UX processes and methodologies
- Work with the sales team to pull together proposals and pitch information
We would like to see evidence that you fit with our values:
- Take pride: Care about what you do, who you are and your impact in the world.
- Create a place to belong: Build a positive team spirit, creating a place for people to be their best.
- Be approachable: Create a genuinely collaborative environment.
- Show up: Strive to be your best – prepare, learn, ask questions and improve.
About Make it Clear
We are a London based design agency who help large organisations communicate clearly about their technology-based products and services. We create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs. We are Make it Clear, and that’s what we do.
If you want to be part of a growing team and really make your mark, please send your CV,and examples of your work to email@example.com please make the subject line ‘Senior UX / UI Designer application’.