Reporting to the Strategist you will be pivotal in the smooth running of the agency and delivery of one of our most important areas. This role will cover outputs for both UX, digital and strategic marketing.
Typical activities that would form part of this role would include:
- Creating and executing research plans, conducting research and reporting on findings
- Writing interview scripts and conducting research interviews
- Planning and conducting usability testing
- Planning and conducting observational research
- Building and executing surveys
- Creating and running card sorting exercises
- Creating and running tree testing exercises
- Reporting on research activities, surfacing insights and recommendations
- Planning and conducting competitor analysis
- Supporting workshop planning and support facilitation
The performance of this role will be measured against the success of client projects, services/outputs being delivered on time and meeting client expectations.
- Ability to understand objectives for projects
- Confident in managing various tasks at the same time
- Compelling writing style, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong interest in research and strategy
- Ability to think on your feet
- Minimum of two years experience in a relevant industry
- Annual budget for training and development
- 23 days off (excl. Bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Summer and Winter team away days
- Opportunities for career progression
- Take your Birthday as holiday every year
At Make it Clear, we create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs for clients such as Cambridge University Press, Thales, Orange and Virgin Media. We’re a small, fast-paced and ambitious agency where capability and initiative is noticed and rewarded with responsibility.
How to apply
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter/email describing your background and interest in the role
- Your resume/CV
- Salary expectations
We would like to thank all who apply, however please note only those who are invited to interview will be contacted.