Reporting to the Managing Director you will be pivotal in the smooth running of the agency and delivery of one of our most important areas. This role will cover outputs for both UX, digital and strategic marketing.
About the role
- You will plan and conduct research using various methods, collate data and create insights that will inform solutions. You will be responsible for owning the delivery of work across a range of digital and marketing strategic outputs. Including strategies such as, go to market, marketing or content and outputs such as company positioning, value setting, UX research, market research and brand narrative creation.
- You will deliver services for client projects including workshops, interviews and report writing.
- You will work with relevant members of the wider company to propose project approaches. Advise clients on the benefits and best practices of relevant research & strategy services.
- Manage the workload and schedules of the research and strategy team. Delegate relevant project deliverables and provide support & direction. You will be responsible for the development of the strategy team, defining skills, objectives, monthly and annual reviews and relevant training.
- You will support the account management team with scheduling, progress updates, advice/explanation of services, presentation decks etc.
- You will research and keep up to date with best practices and industry developments. You will evaluate and implement relevant suppliers/tools for the strategy team e.g. surveys or card sorting. You will ensure all processes for research & strategy services are documented, implemented and reviewed regularly.
- You will support new business activities, advising on approach, cost and outputs.
The performance of this role will be measured against success of client projects, services/outputs being delivered on time and meeting client expectations.
Salary: £on application
- Ability to define a clear purpose and objectives for projects
- Confident in decision making and managing various tasks at the same time
- Compelling writing style, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong interest in marketing, research and business strategy
- Ability to think on your feet
- Effective delegation and clear communication skills
- Experience planning and conducting research activities such as interviews, card sorting, surveys etc.
- Minimum of five years experience in a relevant industry
- Experience managing a small team
- Annual budget for training and development
- 23 days off (excl. Bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Summer and Winter team away days
- Opportunities for career progression
- Take your Birthday as holiday every year
How to apply
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter/email describing your background and interest in the role
- Your resume/CV
- Salary expectations
We would like to thank all who apply, however, please note only those who are invited to interview will be contacted.
About Make it Clear
At Make it Clear, we create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs for clients such as Cambridge University Press, Thales eSecurity, Orange and Virgin Media. We’re a small, fast-paced and ambitious agency where capability and initiative is noticed and rewarded with responsibility.