Middleweight Graphic Designer
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Designer to join our tight-knit, busy London-based team.
Do you have immaculate attention to detail? If so, get in touch with us!
The successful candidate will assist in the creation and execution of multi-disciplinary design projects.
In the current environment, the office is split between home working and office based, and the successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a remote environment.
- We are looking for someone with knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- 2 or more years of experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong conceptual skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with clients and team members
- A keen eye for colour, composition, and typography
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS and Figma
- An original, compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality digital design experience
- A degree in graphic design or similar is desirable
- Attention to detail from brief to delivery
- Experience in motion design is a strong advantage
- You should be highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
We would like to see evidence that you fit with our values:
- Take pride: Care about what you do, who you are and your impact in the world.
- Create a place to belong: Build a positive team spirit, creating a place for people to be their best.
- Be approachable: Create a genuinely collaborative environment.
- Show up: Strive to be your best – prepare, learn, ask questions and improve.
About Make it Clear
We are a London based design agency who help large organisations communicate clearly about their technology-based products and services. We create research-led design solutions that focus on clarity to improve interactions, drive results and reduce costs. We are Make it Clear, and that’s what we do.
- Annual budget for training and development
- 23 days off (excl. Bank holidays and birthday)
- Company pension scheme
- Summer and Winter team away days
- Opportunities for career progression